Welcome to my blog, look around if you like :)

Sunday 26 June 2011

I appologize again for not being on here for so long :( Exams have been so overwhelming! All the studying.... and more studying, ah! But I have my last one tomorrow! Social Studies D:
Please wish me luck! I'm not the best at social :/ The other exams have been alright, and my marks have been pretty good :) Because I'm not so good at social, I've been talking to my social teacher a lot lately, and asking her hundreds of questions about it. She did help me out quite a bit, and I don't feel as stressed :) One little thing she said that I loved was "On the day of the exam, go to Starbucks and get your favorite drink, and get your favorite treat, like banana bread or whatever. So during the exam, you have something to sip on, and munch on. Something that you love to calm you." :):)
Haha, I love that idea! I can't get a ride to Starbucks though :( So I think I'm going to make some Earl Grey tea and take it with me in a mug, and bring some banana bread Bear Paws. Oh, God, I love those things :9
And after the exam, I'll finally be free from school! :D:D I can't wait! I wrote out a super duper fantabulous awesome long list of things I want to do this summer :) Next time, I'll type it all out for you :P And I think I'll share my summer and my summer bucket list with you. Share some storys, show some pictures, yatta yatta. I think think it'll be fun :)
Anyhoo, that's all I have to talk about now! I'm excited for tommorow, I finally get to be free :))
I hope you're having an awesome summer!
Love you,

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment