Welcome to my blog, look around if you like :)

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Summer School

Before you say anything, I'm not going to summer school for help in classes, I'm taking gym and a class called CALM (Career and Life Managemnt) just so I can get the classes over with. These classes are mandatory to take if you want to graduate, but I heard that CALM is the worst/most boring class ever, and I'm not a huge fan of gym :P So intstead of taking them for five months, I can take them in two weeks :) I'll take the second option please! ;)
I was really worried about it. Worried that my friends wouldn't be in the same class as me, and that there would be a lot of rude people and such (you know how rude some kids can get in high school ;P). But surprisingly, it's been quite fun :) I'm actually enjoying it! I have a few friends in my class, and I actually enjoy my classmates too, they're all nice, and none of them seem rude (yet!).
We've been swimming, playing soccer, kickball, yoga (not my forte), lots of gym stuff, and tomorrow we're going to some park to play capture the flag and games like that. God, I havn't played that game in forever! I loved it! Hopefully it'll be fun with my class, we'll see :)
Anyhoo, I hope you're having a great summer so far!! I've been quite fine in my summer school ;)
Love you,

Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment