Welcome to my blog, look around if you like :)

Sunday 29 May 2011

My Weekend

I went to my friend's house, Ayden, and we were really bored, so we decided to make a huge side walk chalk picture on the road :P
It took so many hours. We stopped for dinner, then continued. Stopped again for the night, the finished it in the morning :) And we had to get up and get out of the way for all the cars driving by haha xD
So here's some pictures!! I hope you like it :) (I'm just praying that it won't rain for a while D: )

It actually took SOOO long making that blue circle. And these two guys who were in their twenties drove by and said "Nice blue circle." haha Then the came back like, the next morning and said "It's a lot better since last time!" xD
After a lot of scrapped knees, blisters on our finger tips, and hard work, we finished!! And my fingers still burn a little :P haha 
Ayden and I also bought Slurpies, broke a light bulb, went swimming, sun tanned a little and ate delicious food :) It was definately the best weekend I've had for a LONG time :) Thanks Ayden <3
Love you,

Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment