Welcome to my blog, look around if you like :)

Saturday 14 May 2011

A little bit about me:

So, I'm new to Blogspot, and I thought you might want to know a little bit about me, so I answered these questions:

Favorite book(s): Crank, Glass, Burned, The Hunger Games
Least favorite book(s): Amos Daragon (french book at school)
 Favorite food(s): Appels, chocolate, peanut butter
Least favorite food(s): Dried fruits, mushrooms and olives
Favorite band(s): The Beatles, Queen, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Marianas Trench, Bullet for my Valentine, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, As I lay Dying, Iron Maiden, NeverShoutNever, Eminem
Least favorite band(s): Selena Gomez, Nickleback
Favorite animal(s): Dogs, wofls, foxes, lions and tigers
Least favorite animal(s): Bugs and fish
Favorite movie(s): Forrest Gump, Titanic, Tangled, Back to the Future, Starwars episode III, How to Train Your Dragon, Aladdin and much much more :)
 Least favorite movie(s): I don’t know : /

Interests: Music, talking, fashion, art, friends, eating, video games, drawing, running and the internet
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say? My friend Ayden on msn, I told her "Bye I love you too!" :)
Where are you? My room
What was the last thing you ate? Multigrain Cheerios :9
What's your personality like? Fun, shy, quiet, funny, creative, understanding, caring, bossy sometimes, I take a while to get used to someone, and I whine a lot
Who do you have a crush on? No one :) 
What was the last thing you thought?  How awesome it is to be single ;)
Say George Bush. What is the first thing that comes to your mind? *facepalm*
You now have a million dollars. What do you do? Pay off money i owe, put some money aside for college, fly my best friend over here, help out my family, buy an appartment and the rest goes to charity. 
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it? My mouse
What are your thoughts on writing?  It's fun :)
How tall are you? 5'6
What book are you currently reading? My Booky Wook by Russell Brand :3
What music are you listening to? Smelyalata by NeverShoutNever
What was the last thing you cooked? Cereal, but you don't really cook that... do you?
What color are the walls of the room you are in? An ugly shade of blue
Ketchup or Mustard? Ketchup all the way :D
How many different programs are on your computer right now? 3, the internet, MSN and Microsoft Office Word
Have you ever been water-skiing? No, but it sounds like fun. :)
What is the weather like? 16 degrees celsius with a few clouds.
Are you going an vacation this summer and where? My father's side of the family are going camping in Manitoba to celebrate my grandma's 80th :)

Thanks for taking your time to read this! Anwser these questions too, and send me a link to your blog or something :)
Love you,

Laura <3

No comments:

Post a Comment